Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Status Update

 

Oh me gosh, its the 30th of september, wednesday! a real heavy day for me,
Oral presentation in the morning, moral charity project in the noon, and Bio test 3 in the evening >.<

woke up this morning, getting ready, all dressed up and suddenly a downpour came, what luck, got wet getting into the car, >.<
however the oral presentation turn out Real good, probably on par with my 1st semester :), teacher was Satisfied with my presentation, all that i hope is that the marks is the same as my first semester and i’ll be happy enough.

next Moral project, geesh man, working my team members is the hardest and most stressing thing to do, i would say the team have absolutely no teamwork at all(except for a few) i really dunno what to do with them, is it because i’m a friend to all of them then they can behave the way as it is? or is it just my failure as the team leader?? (team members who read this pls tell me what u think, u dun hav to write ur name) , everybody says i got class…got exam… Of coz i know that, Hey guys, did u all ever thought that i’m in the same programme as u guys? Instead i have more stuff to do than u all, U guys cant even complete a simple i gav u!! some of u which i was really dissapointed, nvm, its ok, i dun wanna blame anyone for this, i’ll just take this as a training to prepare me in the future, well of course not forgetting, Kudos and thank you for those who really stand behind me all the time.

Waa…Biology!! Congrats me ppl, i just flunk my Bio test 2day:) yeay^^ . reason : * as stated above

probably the sky just isn’t for me, its really very hard, what have i gotta do? is this really my limit? or i’m just not putting in enough. probably i should really consider lying low to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment