Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Wish

 

I hope that the days come easy and
the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you
want to go,
And if you’re faced with a choice, and
you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that
means the closest to you.
And if one door opens to another
door closed,
I hope you keep on walking till you 
find the window,
if it’s cold outside, show the world
the warmth of your smile,

But more than anything, more than
anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life
becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your
worries stays small,
you never need to carry more than
you can hold,
And while you’re out there getting
where you’re getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves
you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but you
never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the
place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you
never regret,
And you help somebody every chance
you get,
Oh, you find God’s grace, in every
mistake,
And you always give more than
you take.

But more than anything, yeah, and
more than anything,
My wish for you is that this life
becomes all that you it to,




this is actually a song lyric, my English class teacher, Ms Angela Soyza, Printed this out like those bookmark from and gave to us one each, how Nice of her :) the lyric is really nice, i really hope i do well in my finals this friday, It will be the deciding moment, Every stroke of my pen decides my future, May the angels look over me while i sit for my Finals

And also good luck to all my friends from every college who are going to sit for their finals soon, Like Michael Jackson said, This Is the Moment, This Is It.

No comments:

Post a Comment