Saturday, November 21, 2009

Status Update


Yosh ppl…its been 10 days since my exam over. my brain is completely shut dwn. pls dun ask me to think or do any plannings…coz i cant XD.

well…went to sepang right after exam to wei siang’s ‘holiday villa’. 3days 2 night. wat i do there?? PS2…DOTA…CS…Starcraft…TD wif my college friends…9 of us in total, 1 PS2, 6 laptops. hardcore playing whole day…ntg but games…haha…it was so enjoyable n fun. 0.o not to mention the food there also…haha so funny, 2nd day dinner, went to some chinese restaurant, 9 guys, 9 dishes, less than 20mins, the whole table empty . lol. was surprise me was the bill is rather cheap. oni RM160. if we eat those stuff in KL, it cna easily reach above 200++.

haiz…now tht the holidays hav started, i’ve got absolutely ntg to do…no car…cant go anywhere…gonna rot at home…too lazy to find a job…well i did send in 1 application but i haven heard from them since….so i guess tht they dun wan me lol.

now i oni hav to wait till 10december. judgement day. its either i get into Monash or i dun >.< so worried.

oh well, wats done is done lar, i also dunno which other Uni to go to. IMU?? UCSI??. i really dunno.  at least when i blog now i dun hav to keep reminding myself bout the digit 90 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment