Monday, July 13, 2009

Moral Studies??

Argh..the start of my hectic days 8am-6pm back to back classes. well, today seems ok though not as tiring as i thought i would be. Talking about Moral Studies its really stupid, all the students were in the class and we like waited 30mins and the teacher still din show up. Then me and my group of friends decided to find that teacher in charge. when we found her, then only she tells us today no class!! waliao wei sit in class wasted 30mins then only tell us no class ==.

Talking about the teacher, i'm rather worried. she's like those nice nice old ladies that can just keep talking about i don't know what. then after she go show us the past year's community project, my friends and were like *roll eyes, omgosh she's really good at talking. Finally we got to go off phew.

Thank goodness also that when i drove back home the traffic was quite smooth, saves me the time and stress haha.

i remind myself again about the digit 90

No comments:

Post a Comment