Tuesday, July 28, 2009


       Today i got back my first chemistry topical test…I ‘failed’ lol. 18 marks from ‘passing’ marks… M i juz not mend to b tht good?? I really dun noe. there is at some point that u just want to give up.
whatever lar~ everyone just keep saying the same old boring thing : try harder next time, study harder next time bla bla bla… real sick and tired.

my sister bought a fish for my eight year old son, Garmaine, she told him to think of a name for it. He kept coming up with silly names, so she told him to keep thinking.
finally on their way home, Germaine, said ‘The fish already has a name.”
”What is its name?” Tawnia asked.
”Sparingly,” Germaine said. “It says right hereon the label : FEED SPARINGLY 3 TIMES A DAY.”


again i remind my self of the digit 90 >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment