Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Horrible Blues!!


Argh…. i had my worst monday english class ever >.< i had a complete brain block this morning…couldnt thing of anything. teacher discuss theme study today *yea how lucky. i also know…sure gg-ed. haiz…went up there and gave single sentence answer.
lol…teacher like zha me 99…aiyor even ask the class to help me >.< i feel so like no face d. first time ever WAAaaaaa……

Sorry people i going crazy d…. Please take note here… During college or anytime if i ever offended you pls…pls.pls forgive me.its not the usual me, im really going through i hard time right now. i would really need all of u guys support specially the moral group project.

we are a team, a team make up of real good friends since semester 1. i juz nid a little commitment n help from u guys. U may all think i’m the leader and i should do everything. I’m not superman here guys. I’m neither independent nor dependent, I’m Interdependent. haiz…

Bio exam on Wednesday!!! OMG T.T

Flu symtoms!! coughing >.<

again i remind myself about the digit 90

No comments:

Post a Comment