Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rest!!


Finally the week is over. I’ve had the roughest week ever in MUFY. 3 Assesment in 1 week and a draft to pass up >.<

Chem on Monday, Maths on thursday and Bio on Friday. Omg, Ms  Wong says that every1 did really Badly X.X even the really good ones. she say not only to our class but also other classes as well. I’m a gonner for sure.

The english draft @.@ our whole class was suppose to pass it up on tuesday. on monday nite every1 was online for the first time and until late late night. all also chiong their draft. I also slept very very alte tht nite >.< then on tuesday morning teacher only tell us that draft due on friday!! WTH lar, everybody also like ‘cursing’ all din sleep do draft only to know that its not due yet. aizz..

Again ‘u’ try to strike me at my weakest and most crucial moment. Unfortunately u’ve lost once again. I thanks my Comrade in war for lending me a hand and helping me survive the war.

Again i remind myself about the digit 90.

No comments:

Post a Comment